Baxi Luna3HT Condensing Boiler
The Luna3 HT Boiler Range is no longer available as at May 2014. The Luna3 HT range has now been superseded by the new Domestic BAXI Duo-Tec GA+ Range. The Duo-Tec GA+ range is a direct change over with all connection points remaining the same.
Full warranty, servicing and product support is still offered for Luna3 HT Boilers.
Make a Product/Order Enquiry
Download Home Owner Info
- Fully digital, removable control panel with LCD display allows easy adjustment of heating and domestic hot water.
- Composite plastic and stainless steel heat exchanger.
- Electronic ignition.
- Premixing Burner.
- Regulation of water temperature in heating circuit 20/80°C.
- Pump run on timer.
- Pressure gauge to check system pressure.
- Flowmeter with turbines for a perfect modulation of domestic hot water temperature.
- Pre-heat function on domestic hot water maintains desired temperatures automatically for 60 minutes after last demand.
- Stainless steel burner & DHW heat exchanger (HT 330).
- Circulating pump with built in air vent.
- Radio interference filtering system.
- Anti-frost device on heating circuit.
- Outdoor compensation option.
- Electronic 3 way valve for Domestic hot water changeover.
- Easy connection with solar boosted domestic hot water system.
- Easy to clean-domestic water filter.
- Available with optional left hand and right hand flue discharge.
- Electronic temperature control by NTC probes.
- Self check automatic control system.
- Overheat limit thermostat.
- Gas control electronic panel.
- Pressure relief valve on heating system operating at 300kPa.
- Hydraulic pressure switch to prevent boiler operating in the event of low water.
- Differential fan pressure switch to ensure safe discharge of flue products.
- System to prevent 3 way valve and pump sticking operating every 24 hours.
- Automatic by-pass.
Access Baxi Luna3HT Condensing Boiler
Data, Spec & Install Sheets in our Trade / Specifiers Portal.